How to Delete Skype Account Permanently on PC and Mac 2019
Deleting a Skype account is very difficult. There is no online service provider who made the account deletion process easy. If you look at the Facebook account deletion process they will give you 14 days to be sure that you are going to delete your account. here is the guide to How to Delete Skype Account Permanently on PC and Mac 2019:
To delete a Skype account permanently you need to go through a difficult process such as – unlinking Microsoft account, removing any payment methods, cancel any subscriptions and many more.
So, if you are worried about how to do that then don’t worry because in this article we will teach you how to permanently delete a Skype account.
To delete your account in the right way, you need to do some easy steps which are –
- If you have linked your Microsoft account then unlink it.
- Cancel your subscribed subscription and request them to refund.
- Remove your Skype number.
- Make the status to offline/invisible.
- Update mood message
- Disable the auto-renew feature.
- Sign out from your all devices.
- Remove all of your personal details.
NOTE: if you have purchased any Skype credit then we suggest you to completely use them. Because you won’t get them back if you delete your account.
If you have signed up by providing your Microsoft account then the first duty is to unlink that. Because deleting the linked Skype account will also delete the MS account. So, you should unlink it before delete the Skype account.
How to Delete Multiple Skype Accounts permanently 2019:
If you haven’t signed up with Microsoft account then skip the first 4 steps and follow from 5 number steps.
- Sign in to your Skype account at skype.com
- Now go to your account setting from the Setting and preference heading.
- Then beside the Microsoft accounts you will get unlink Now, click it.
- A confirmation message will appear. Then click the continue button to confirm.
NOTE∷ If you get signed out after unlinking the Microsoft account then again just sign in.
- Now you have to cancel all of your subscriptions if you have purchased any.
- On the web version of Skype in the account setting, click subscription that you want to cancel.
- Click cancel subscription and click “Thanks but No thanks, I Still Want To cancel”.
- Now in the Manage Features click Skype number. Then Click setting then press the cancel Skype number option.
- If you have enabled the auto recharge feature then disable it by Account details section > Billing & Payment > Disable
- Now you are ready to request Skype Customer service to delete your account. You can request them in this address Click HERE
Your Skype contacts, purchases, chat history, and all the things will be permanently removed if you delete your account. Microsoft will take 30 days to delete your account.
After that, you will disappear from the Skype directory.
If you need the latest version of skype program, then get skype full setup latest version free download here. if you cannot delete skype account then please create a new one. just create a new microsoft live mail to login with skype account.